Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2022

7000 Miles!

Mile 7000 was achieved on Monday morning, June 09, 2022, and Kie accompanied me for this particular walk.


When searching for something significant about the number 7000, I discovered it's mentioned in the Bible when God spoke to Elijah.

"Yet I will leave seven thousand in Israel, all the knees that have not bowed to Baal, and every mouth that has not kissed him." (I Kings 19:18)

When God speaks a number to a man, that is significant.

While reflecting upon travelling over this long journey to nowhere, two thoughts come to mind. 

First, I've met quite a few interesting and memorable people along the way. I'm grateful that I have because they are my neighbours.

Second, I've also witnessed the worst of too many vehicle drivers who have poor and inconsiderate driving habits. I'm glad that I have, because I have learned to examine and question my own driving habits.

Deo gratias.


The Oddblock Station Agent



No comments:

Post a Comment